About the Berufsverband der Yogalehrenden in Österreich
The Professional Association of Yoga Teachers in Austria (BYO) was founded in 1991. It is an association of yoga teachers and people interested in yoga on goodwill basis. As a non-profit association it is politically and denominationally independent and neutral.
It is a crucial concern of the association to guarantee a well-founded yoga teacher training and to support further professional training for members and seminars for those interested in yoga.
Yoga Austria – BYO also sees itself as a contact for authorities, interest groups and institutions that are active in health and educational areas and share an interest in yoga in Austria.
AIMS OF YOGA AUSTRIA – BYO
– Promotion and dissemination of the teachings and practice of yoga
– Conveying ethical and spiritual values of Yoga, which serve a self-responsible life
– Support of well-founded teacher training with the qualification “Yoga teacher BYO/EYU”
– Offer further professional training for yoga teachers to ensure responsible teaching
– Promotion of cooperation between yoga schools and institutions on a national and international level
– Exchange of information about the concerns of Yoga with interested parties, media and authorities
The BYO Board
Teacher Training Course
|Yoga 7 Yogaschule Erika Erber Wien (Vienna)||www.yoga7.at|
|Yogazentrum Alpen – Salzburg||www.yogazentrumalpen.com|
|Maitri Yoga – Schule für Yoga und Meditation||www.ashtangayoga.at|
|Yoga Pushpa.Schule für Yoga||www.yogapushpa.at|